FullCircl nominated for
‘RegTech Partner of the Year’ in the British Bank Awards 2023
Now in its ninth year, the British Bank Awards are recognised as a symbol of excellence throughout the banking industry. We are thrilled to be nominated in this year’s awards and need your help by voting for us!
We have a successful history with the British Bank Awards, being recognised as RegTech Partner of the Year in both 2019 and 2020 as our former company, DueDil. Now, as FullCircl, we’re going for the win again.
Winners are determined solely based on votes. If you’re a customer, partner or someone in our network, please show your support by voting. It only takes 2 minutes and as a small company with big ambitions, this sort of recognition helps us know we’re on the right path!
Vote for us here as RegTech Partner of the Year.
About the British Bank Awards.
Now in their ninth year, the British Bank Awards, run by Smart Money People, are widely recognised as the symbol of excellence across the banking industry, as determined by those who matter most, the customer.
Award categories cover most areas of the banking sector with specific categories for innovation, new entrants, ethical providers, influencers and many more.
- Voting Opens (Partner Awards) - 16th January 2023
- Finalist Announced - 20th March 2023
- Voting Ends - 11th April 2023
- Winner Reveal - 11th May 2023
Winners will be revealed at a gala event on Thursday 11th May. We hope to see you there!
“Now in their ninth year, Smart Money People’s British Bank Awards celebrate the very best of British within the banking industry, as recognised by those who matter most - the customer. Each year the competition gets more fierce, and we’re sure that 2023 will be no different. Good luck to all the entrants.”
Jacqueline Dewey, CEO of Smart Money People
Why vote for FullCircl?
Last year was huge for us – following the merger of Artesian and DueDil we rebranded to FullCircl. At the same time, we launched our Customer Lifecycle Intelligence (CLI) proposition aimed at solving many of the challenges faced by regulated businesses.
We help relationship professionals within financial institutions to engage with their business customers at the right time in the right way. For our clients, this reduces the guesswork on how best to support their customers, ultimately allowing them to provide products and services that are faster, safer, and less expensive than what they’re able to provide without FullCircl.
There are two main groups that benefit from Customer Lifecycle Intelligence. Financial institutions, who benefit directly, and their small and medium sized business customers (SMEs), who benefit indirectly. UK and Irish financial institutions face several challenges serving their SME customers, and these challenges are only getting more acute.
- Doing More with Less: Financial service providers need to do more with less. This is due to the increasing cost of regulation and pressure to grow, despite downward pressure on budgets.
- Faster, Safer, Less Expensive: Financial service providers need to serve increasingly complex, unsecured risk, even when they don’t directly own the customer relationship. The tools to do this need to be easily configurable and fast to deploy with insight available out of the box.
- Continuous Relationship Investment: Acquiring customers costs money but losing them costs more. Customer-centric businesses need to regularly reinforce their relationships and stay ahead of risks.
FullCircl’s CLI platform includes;
- Relevant, up-to-date intelligence from specific data sources and partners, tailored specifically for the needs of financial institutions
- Customisable rules to drive actions based on internal & external events
- Strengthening clients’ operating model through APIs, notifications, and our web app
- Partnerships to support critical functionality that is outside our expertise
Hopefully you agree and think that’s worthy of a vote. If you do, you can cast your vote here:
RegTech Partner of the Year